3D Clean:s afe and effective cleaning liquid for stereolithography 3D printing.
Cleaning liquid for the post-processing of resins for 3D printers.
The best substitute for IPA: it is less aggressive on 3D prints, non-flammable, and has an evaporation rate similar to water.
It is suitable for all stereolithography resins.
It is possible to immerse the print directly in the liquid, shaking it for a few minutes; otherwise, for an optimal result, we suggest
cleaning 3D prints in ultrasonic bath.
3D Clean is a cleaning liquid with an evaporation rate similar to water.
Methods of Use:
Magnetic or manual agitator
Manual immersion in a container (glass or polyethylene) shaking until uncured resin has dissolved.
How to use it:
- Put the liquid in the agitator container or in the ultrasonic tank.
- Operate the device for about 1 minute before cleaning,
- Insert 3D printed parts for a few minutes,
- Remove the parts from the tub and wash with clean water,
- Blow the object with compressed air,
- If necessary, proceed with the UV polymerization of 3D printed objects in accordance with the used resin indications .
3D Clean can be used several times while maintaining its cleaning power. It can be filtered and regenerated by adding new liquid.
1 litre pack
This product is not classified as dangerous according to the provisions of Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and adjustments.