Description of AESUB Transparent Scanning spray 3D
AESUB transparent is a scan spray that temporarily mattes glossy surfaces with a transparent film.
This allows optical scanners to capture not only the surface contours but also the color values of the measured object at the same time.
AESUB transparent is vanishing so no cleaning required.
Characteristics and properties
- For glossy and reflective surfaces
- Matted with transparent film
- Thin, homogeneous coating
- Excellent scannability
- Content: 400ml
Areas of application
- automotive sector
- mechanical and plant engineering
- aerospace sector
- energy sector
- design / plastic art
- digital archiving
- reverse engineering
- optical measurement technology
- research and development
- process monitoring
- inline scanning
- measurement service
- surface inspection
Spray the entire surface of the object to be scanned evenly at a distance of 15-20 cm. Aim the spray nozzle at the object and slowly move the can back and forth to achieve an even coating.
When the AESUB transparent is completely dry, the object can be scanned. After about 4 hours, AESUB transparent evaporates on its own, which saves you the hassle of cleaning it.
Warnings on AESUB Transparent Scanning spray 3D:
- P211 – Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
- P251 – Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P261 – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P312 – Call a POISON CENTER/physician if you feel unwell.
- P403+P233 – Keep container tightly closed and in a well-ventilated place.
- P410+P412 – Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122°F.
- P501 – Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate recycling or disposal plant.
- H222 – Highly flammable aerosol.
- H229 – Pressurised container: may burst if heated
- H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH 066 – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.