The TIKO-H heat resistant 3D printing resin for SLA printers printable at a layer resolution of 20 to 100 microns.
Suitable for high temperature use up to 390°C. Fast curing, at 2 – 3.5 seconds per layer (50µ).
TIKO-H has successfully passed UL 94 HB fire classification and 940 V classification,
and is therefore a heat-resistant material which is dimensionally stable up to 390°C according to HDT.
– High hardness, high flexural modulus with excellent bending and physical properties.
– Extremely high thermal tensile strength ensures best deformation values
– Due to its high heat resistance, TIKO-H is excellently suited for all applications where high heat resistance is important; for example, in the injection moulding of small series or as direct casting.
Material properties of TIKO-H heat resistant 3D printing resin:
- Flexural modulus > 4000 MPa DIN EN ISO 178
- Flexural modulus > 2000 MPa DIN EN ISO 20795-1
- Flexural strength > 90 MPa DIN EN ISO 178
- Flexural strength > 65 MPa* DIN EN ISO 20795-1
- Absorption of water < 32 μg/mm³ DIN EN ISO 20795-1
- Water solubility < 1,6 μg/mm³ DIN EN ISO 20795-1
- Shore D > 80 DIN EN ISO 7619-1
- Residual monomer content / monomer content < 2,2 % DIN EN ISO 20795-1
- Viscosity / viscosity (25 °C) 4000 – 6000 mPas Intern, Brookfield
- Vicat Softening Temperature > 295 °C (outside measuring range)
- DIN EN ISO 306
- Flame Retardant Classification V-0 UL94 V
The material has been developed for use in ultra-high temperature ranges.
For this purpose, the use of the polymerised resin as a mould is suitable for silicones, plastics, but also low-melting metals.
This resin is a UV resin for MSLA / DUV printers (385 + 405nm).
The optimal exposure times for some printers are already available.
There are no reviews yet.