ONE resin for ONE thousand applications
– The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
– Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
– Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
– Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
– No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
– The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
– Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
– Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
– Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
– Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
– Low fumes emission during burnout
– Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
– You can choice for chemical postcuring (longer washing in alcohol make a chemical reaction with X-One) or for traditional washing and UV oven postcuring. After chemical postcuring the color resin change from dark green to gray/white to permit you to check if the procedure was correct.
Compatible with MONOCHROME LCD printers and with DLP machines with 385/405 nm Projector and FEP tank.
3D printing Castable resin X-One details
|Post UV cure||not needed|
|Recommended castaed products||fine detail jewellery, pavè|